Bare Copper Wire
Bare copper cable, hard, medium - hard, or soft drawn.
- Viakons bare copper cables meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products - conductors - safety requirements.
- NMX-J-002-ANCE Hard drawn copper wires for electrical purposes.
- NMX-J-035-ANCE Medium-hard drawn copper wires for electrical purposes.
- NMX-J-036-ANCE Soft drawn copper wire for electrical purposes.
- ASTM B-1 Standard Specification for Hard-Drawn Copper Wire.
- ASTM B-2 Standard Specification for Medium-Hard-Drawn Copper Wire.
- ASTM B-3 Standard Specification Soft drawn Copper Wire.
- Copper wires, according to their temper, are used on insulators for electrical distribution lines.
- For neutral connections and equipment, and for electrical system grounding.
- The material of the wires is electrolytically pure copper, with a minimum content of 99.9% copper.
- Manufactured in sizes of 0,051 to 107.2 mm2 (30 to 4/0 AWG).
- Hard drawn, medium-hard drawn or soft drawn, depending on the application.
- Offered in the following packages:
- Coil: Sizes of 5.26 to 33.62 mm2 (10 to 2 AWG).
- Reel: All sizes.
- Due to its high electrical conductivity, copper is the ideal metal for electrical installations.
- Copper conductors are corrosion resistant.
- Copper wires provide excellent mechanical resistance.