AAC Bare Aluminum Wires and Cables
1350-H19 alloy Bare aluminum wire and cable, hard drawn, AAC (All Aluminum Conductor).
- Viakons bare aluminum wires and cables meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products - conductors - safety requirements.
- NMX-J-027-ANCE Hard Drawn copper wires for electrical purposes.
- NMX-J-032-ANCE Aluminum Cables with concentric lay stranded for electrical purposes.
- ASTM B-230 Standard Specification for Aluminum 1350-H19 Wire electrical purposes.
- Viakons bare aluminum wires and cables are used for overhead line installations in urban areas and generally for installations with short clearances between posts.
- AAC wires are used for moorings between conductors and insulator.
- Aluminum wires and cables are manufactured with 1350-H19 alloy, hard drawn.
- Bare aluminum cables (AAC) are concentric lay stranded.
- Manufactured in the following sizes:
- Wires: 5.26 to 33.62 mm2 (10 to 2 AWG ).
- Cables: 21.15 to 805.7 mm2 (4 AWG to 1590 kcmil).
- The light weight of aluminum, compared to other metal electrical conductors, reduces the cost of handling, fixtures, posts, installation time and labor.
- Products are offered in the following packages:
- Coil: Sizes from 5.26 to 33.62 mm2 (10 to 2 AWG).
- On reel: All sizes.
- On reel: all sizes