XHHW-2 Wires and Cables
600 V / 90 °C
Soft copper wire or cable with cross-linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE).
- Viakons XHHW-2 wires and cables meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products- conductors - safety requirements.
- NMX-J-451-ANCE Low Voltage Power Cables with cross-linked polyethylene or ethylene propylene based insulation, for up to 600 V installations.
- UL 44 Thermoset Insulated Wires and Cables.
- Note: For UL approved products , contact our Engineering Department.
- XHHW-2 wires and cables are general- use products suitable for low voltage distribution and lighting systems in public buildings and industrial installations, or recreational and commercial centers.
- Suitable for use in energy or control circuits due to their small diameter.
- Maximum operation tension: 600 V
- Maximum operation temperature in the conductor
- 90°C in a dry, moist and wet locations.
- 130°C in an emergency.
- 250°C in a short circuit.
- Suitable for installation in wet, moist or dry locations.
- Offer excellent electrical, chemical and mechanical characteristics.
- Small diameter allows a larger number of cables in the same conduit tube.
- Thermosetting insulation offers a higher thermal stability.
- Note: The emergency condition is limited to 1500 h accumulated during the life of the cable and no more than 100 h in twelve consecutive months. The short circuit condition is based on the specifications of the ICEA P-32-382 standard.
- Manufactured in sizes from 2,082 to 506,7 mm2 (14 AWG to 1 000 kcmil).
- Black insulation makes it sunlight-resistant.
- For insulation in a different color, contact our Sales Department.
No existen especificaciones técnicas para este producto.