RHH / RHW-2 EPR+CP or CPE Wires and Cables
600 V / 90 °C
Soft drawn copper wire or cable with thermosetting ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) insulation and thermosetting chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) chlorosulphonated polyethylene (CSPE or CP) jacket.
- Viakons RHH/RHW-2, EPR+CP or EPR+CPE wires and cables meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products- conductors - safety requirements.
- NMX-J-451-ANCE Low Tension Power Cables with cross-linked polyethylene isolation or based on ethylene propylene, for up to 600 V installations.
- UL 44 Thermoset Insulated Wires and Cables.
- Note: For products UL approved, contact our Engineering Department.
- RHH/RHW-2 wires and cables are general-use products suitable for low voltage distribution and lighting systems in industrial installations with highly contaminated and corrosive environments, such as iron and steel or chemical plants, cement factories, refineries, etc.
- Maximum operation tension: 600 V.
- Maximum operation temperature in the conductor:
- 90°C In a dry, damp and wet environment.
- 130°C In an emergency.
- 250°C In a short circuit.
- Meet the no-flame propagation test FV-2 (NMX-J-192).
- Suitable for installation in wet, moist, or dry locations.
- Offer excellent electrical, chemical and mechanical characteristics.
- Thermosetting jacket makes them very resistant to mechanic maltreatment and chemical agents.
- Sunlight resistant
- Note: The emergency condition is limited to 1 500 h accumulative during the cables life and no more than 100 h in twelve consecutive months. The short circuit condition is based on the specifications of the ICEA P-32-382 standard.
- They are manufactured in the following sizes:
- Wires from 2,082 to 5,260 mm2 (14 to 10 AWG)
- Cables from 2,082 to 506,7 mm2 (14 AWG to 1 000 kcmil)
- No-flame propagation.
- Black tinted isolation which makes it sunlight-resistant.
- For cables with isolation in a color other than black, contact our Sales Department.