Con. LS PVC + PVC type
600 V / 90 °C
Cable with two or more soft drawn copper conductors with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Thermoplastic Individual Insulation and identified by color coding (See Table 1), fillers, binder tape and external Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) thermoplastic jacket.
- Viakons Control Cables LS PVC+PVC meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products- conductors - safety requirements. (Type D).
- NMX-J-300-ANCE Control Cables for 600 and 1 000 V (Type D).
- Designed to feed control circuits in industrial plants and to connect safety and signaling devices, where characteristics such as no- flame propagation, low smoke emission and low acid gas content are required.
- Can be installed in trays or conduits and in underground or exposed to sunlight facilities, in wet or dry locations.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 V.
- Maximum operation temperature in the conductor:
- 90°C In a dry environment.
- 75°C In a wet environment.
- Soft drawn concentric lay stranded copper conductor class B (7 wires).
- Manufactured in sizes from 0,823 5 to 5,26 mm² (18 to 10 AWG).
- No-flame propagation characteristics.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) insulation and jacket with low smoke emission and low acid gas content characteristics.
- Black outer jacket.
- CABLE VIAKON® CONTROL-LS TIPO PVC+PVC 600 V, 75/90°C SECCION (CALIBRE) 0,823 5 mm² (18 AWG) ESPESOR
- CONDUCTOR SIZE 1,307 mm² (16 AWG) INSULATION THICKNESS: 0,76 mm
- CONDUCTOR SIZE 2,082 mm² (14 AWG) INSULATION THICKNESS: 1,14 mm
- CONDUCTOR SIZE 5,26 mm² (10 AWG) INSULATION THICKNESS: 1,14 mm
- CONDUCTOR SIZE 3,307 mm² (12 AWG) INSULATION THICKNESS: 1,14 mm