Con. Multiple-cond. THW-LS / THHW-LS
600 V / 75 °C
Cable having from two to seven soft drawn copper conductors with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) individual thermoplastic insulation, identified by color coding (see Table 1), fillers, binder tape and overall polyvinyl chloride (PVC) jacket.
- Viakon control / multiple-conductor cable THW-LS/THHW-LS complies with the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products- conductors - safety requirements
- NMX-J-010-ANCE Polyvinyl Chloride based thermoplastic insulated Cables, rated to 600 V.
- Designed to feed control circuits in industrial plants and interconnect signaling devices and safety equipment, where characteristics such as flame retardancy, low smoke and acid gas content are required.
- Can be installed in cable trays or conduits and in underground or sunlight exposed facilities, in both wet and dry facilities.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 V.
- Maximum operation temperature of the conductor:
- 75°C in any environment as control cable.
- 90°C in a dry environment as multiple-conductor cable.
- Soft drawn concentric lay stranded B (7 wires) or unilay class C (19 wires).
- Manufactured in sizes from 2,082 to 5,26 mm2 (14 to 10 AWG).
- Flame retardant.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) insulation and jacket with low smoke and acid gas content.
- Black colored jacket.
- Meet or exceed the flame propagation test (NMX-J-093), low smoke emission (NMX-J-474) and the low acid gas content (NMX-J-472).
- Can be installed in wet or dry locations.
- Smaller overall diameter and lighter total weight than other cables.