Con. Multiple-cond. THWN / THHN
600 V / 75 °C
Cable with two or more soft drawn copper conductors with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Thermoplastic Individual Insulation and a polyamide (nylon), overcoat, identified by color coding (See Table 1), fillers, binder tape and overall Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) thermoplastic jacket.
- Viakons Control / Multiple-conductor cables THWN/THHN meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products- conductors - safety requirements.
- NMX-J-010-ANCE Conductors with polyvinyl chloride thermoplastic insulation rated to 600 V.
- Designed to feed control circuits in industrial plants and to connect safety equipment and signaling devices, where no-fire propagation characteristics are required.
- Can be installed in trays or conduits and in underground or exposed to sunlight facilities, in wet or dry places.
- Petrochemical Industry applications.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 V.
- Maximum operation temperature of the conductor:
- 75°C In a wet environment.
- 90°C In a dry environment.
- Soft drawn concentric lay stranded copper conductor.
- Manufactured in sizes from 2,082 to 5,26 mm2 (14 to 10 AWG).
- No-fire propagation characteristics.
- Black outer jacket.
- Due to the nylon overcoat, they are highly resistant to abrasion, oil, and chemical agents.
- Meet or exceed the no-fire propagation test (NMX-J-093).
- Smaller overall diameter and lighter total weight than control cables-LS and control/multiple-conductor cables THW- LS/THHW-LS.