Aerial Dist. Cable (PSD)
600 V / 75 °C
Cable manufactured with one, two, or more copper or aluminum conductors, with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) thermoplastic black insulation, helically applied around a bare copper or aluminum neutral- messenger conductor.
- Viakons Overhead Distribution Cables meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products- conductors - safety requirements.
- NMX-J-061-ANCE Multiple-conductor cables for low voltage overhead or underground distribution.
- CFE E0000-09 Multiple Conductors for Overhead Distribution up to 600 V, 75°C.
- LFC GDD-030 Cable BM Cu.
- Note: Can also be manufactured under the ICEA standard.
- Suitable for use in low tension overhead power distribution systems.
- As an overhead secondary feeder.
- For permanent or temporary electrical lighting installations in general.
- Maximum operation tension: 600 V.
- Maximum conductor operation temperature: 75°C
- Insulated copper conductors are made with soft or annealed copper, and bare conductors with hard or medium hard copper (CFE).
- Aluminum insulated and bare conductors are manufactured with 1350- H19 alloy hard drawn aluminum.
- ACSR bare conductors are manufactured with 1350-H19 alloy hard drawn aluminum and a steel core.
- Black insulation for sunlight resistance.
- Hard and medium-hard drawn temper allows them to support the installation tension and longer wiring lengths.
- Polyethylene insulation is resistant to abrasion caused by tree branches.
- Resistant to Sunlight and Weather.