Secondary Dist. Cable (DRS) 600 V / 75 °C
600 V / 75 °C
Cable manufactured with two or three copper or aluminum conductors, black cross-linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE), twisted together with a white cross-linked polyethylene insulated (XLPE) neutral conductor.
- Viakons secondary distribution cables meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products- conductors - safety requirements.
- NMX-J-061-ANCE Multiple-conductor cables for a low voltage overhead or underground distribution.
- CFE E0000-02 Cables for installations up to 600 V with cross-linked insulation.
- Note: Can also be manufactured under the ICEA standard.
- Used in underground low voltage electrical energy distribution systems.
- Suitable for installations in direct ducts or direct burial.
- In permanent or temporary electrical lighting installations in general.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 V.
- Maximum operation temperature in the conductor: 90°C
- Copper conductors are manufactured with soft or annealed copper and aluminum conductors with 1350-H19 alloy hard drawn aluminum.
- Manufactured in sizes from 21,15 to 177,3 mm2 (4 AWG to 350 kcmil).
- The insulation of the phase conductors is black, which makes it weather resistant.
- Suitable for direct burial installations.
- Thermosetting insulation provides a greater thermal stability.