Duplex Wires and Cables TWD type
600 V / 60 °C
Parallel wire or cable manufactured with two parallel soft drawn copper conductors, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) thermoplastic individual insulation joined together by a strip of the same material.
- Viakons duplex TWD wires and cables meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric products- conductors - safety requirements.
- NMX-J-ANCE Duplex conductors (TWD) with thermoplastic insulation for installations up to 600 V.
- CFE E0000-04 Duplex conductors with thermoplastic insulation for installations up to 600 V for 60°C.
- Note: Can also be manufactured under the UL or ICEA standard.
- TWD duplex wires and cables are mainly used as connections for secondary feeders.
- For permanent or temporary exterior lighting installations in residential areas.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 V.
- Maximum conductor operation temperature: 60°C
- Soft copper conductors (wire or cable).
- Manufactured in sizes:
- - Wires from 2.082 to 5,260 mm2 (14 to 10 AWG).
- - Cables : 8,367 mm2 ( 8 AWG)
- Wires and cables with no-flame propagation properties.
- Black insulation for sunlight resistance
- Meet the no-flame propagation test (NMX-J-093).
- Low cost secondary feeder.
- Sunlight resistant.