Spiral Concentric Lay Cable
600 V / 60 °C
Soft drawn copper cable or wire, with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) thermoplastic insulation, soft drawn bare neutral copper wires, helically applied, over the insulation and a black low density polyethylene thermoplastic jacket (LDPE).
- Viakons helical concentric lay stranded cables meet the following specifications:
- NOM-063-SCFI Electric Products - Conductors - Safety requirements.
- NMX-J-028-ANCE Spiral concentric cable for up to 600 V low voltage overhead connections.
- CFE E0000-11 Spiral concentric cables.
- LFC-COM-001 CCE Cable.
- Spiral concentric cables are mainly used as overhead connection for secondary feeders.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 V.
- Maximum conductor operation temperature: 60°C
- Soft copper conductor wire or cable.
- Manufactured with the following sizes:
- - Wires from 3.307 to 8,367 mm2 (12 to 8 AWG).
- - Cables from 13.30 to 21,15 mm2 (6 to 4 AWG).
- Black jacket for sunlight resistance.
- Their concentric structure makes pirate connections difficult.
- Sunlight resistant.