AWM Cords (UL 3173)
600 V / 125 °C
Cable manufactured with a soft drawn copper cord for the conductor, and cross-linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE).
- Viakons AWM cords UL style 3173 XLPE meet the following specification:
- UL 758 Section General for Appliance Wiring Material (AWM) (Wiring cables).
- Note: For UL approved products, contact out Engineering Department.
- Mainly used for any type of wound motor, generator, ballast, transformer, or control board.
- In electrical and electronic equipment where it necessary to withstand an operation temperature higher than 90°C and up to 125°C.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 V.
- Maximum operation temperature in the conductor: 125°C.
- Manufactured in sizes from 0,519 1 to 5,26 mm2 (20 to 10 AWG).
- Black insulation (Can be manufactured in different colors)
- Provide excellent electrical, physical and mechanical properties.
- Due to their thermosetting insulation they provide better thermal stability.
- Highly resistant to heat, oil and abrasion.