AWM Cords (UL 3321)
600 V / 150 °C
Cable manufactured with soft tinned copper cord, for the conductor and cross-linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE).
- Viakons AWM cords UL style 3321, CSA AWM I A/B XLPE, meet the following specifications:
- UL 758 Section General for Appliance Wiring Material (AWM) (Wiring Cables).
- Note: For UL or CSA approved products, contact our Engineering Department.
- CSA C22-2 No. 210.2 Appliance Wiring Material Products (Wiring Cables).
- Mainly used for any type of wound motor, generator, ballast, transformer, or control board.
- In electrical and electronic equipment whereby it is necessary to withstand an operation temperature higher than 90°C and up to 125°C.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 V.
- Maximum operation temperature in the conductor: 150°C.
- These are manufactured in sizes from 0,519 1 to 5,26 mm2 (20 to 10 AWG).
- Black insulation (can be manufactured in different colors)
- Tinned conductor for easy soldering.
- Provide excellent electrical, physical and mechanical properties.
- Due to their thermosetting insulation they offer a better thermal stability.
- High resistance to heat, oil and abrasion.