The magnet wire, SOLDACON®, is made with an enamel derived from polyurethane resins. With a delicate process, we get a product with an excellent solubility, fewer high frequency losses, and a high resistance to the crown effect. This product is manufactured in two insulation thicknesses: single and double.
- Meets the requirements established in the following standards:
- ANSI/NEMA MW 1000, sections MW 2-C, MW 75-C and MW 79-C.
- UL certification: E102627
- Field coils
- Starter Motors
- Regulator Coils
- Claxon coils
- Coil for yokes for black and white TV
- Different types of coils for radio frequency, horizontal output transformers (Fly Back) and Inductors (Choke).
- SPECIAL TRANSFORMERS
- Measuring Coils
- Small transformers, electric devices, controls.
- LOW POWER AND FRACTIONAL HORSEPOWER MOTORS
- Weldability without the need of removing the insulation film.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Compatible with many varnishes and impregnating compounds.
- High resistance to thermal shock.
- Excellent dielectric rigidity.
- Low dielectric losses at high frequencies.
- High resistance to moisture.
- High resistance to solvents.