The magnet wire, SOLDACON®-N, is made by applying a polyamide film (nylon) over the basic insulation of the SOLDACON® wire, resulting in a magnet wire that combines the excellent electric and weldability characteristics of SOLDACON® with the tenacity, easy winding, and resistance of the polyamide (nylon). SOLDACON®-N is manufactured in two isolation thicknesses: single and double.
- Meets the requirements specified in the following standards:
- ANSI/NEMA MW 1000, sections MW 28-C, and MW 80-C.
- UL Certification: File E102627
- Field coils
- Starter Motors
- Coil for black and white TV yokes
- Different types of coils for radio frequency, horizontal output transformers (Fly Back)
- Inductors (Choke).
- SPECIAL TRANSFORMERS
- Measuring Coils
- Small transformers, electric devices, controls.
- LOW POWER AND FRACTIONAL HORSEPOWER MOTORS
- Easy winding.
- Highly resistant to thermoplastic flow.
- Highly resistant to abrasion.
- Compatible with many varnishes.
- Excellent electrical characteristics.
- Weldable with no necessity to first remove insulation
- Resistant to thermal shock.