Polytermacon® / AI 200
The magnet wire POLYTERMACON®/AI 200 is made with a polyesterimide resin and one layer of polyamidimide (AI).This magnet wire combines the excellent dielectric and thermal characteristics of Polyesterimide based resins with the benefits offered by the chemical structure of Polyamidimide. The polyamide offers a smooth, firm surface with a low friction coefficient that makes POLYTERMACON®/AI 200 wire resistant to the damage caused by high speed winders.
The polyamide protects from overloads and crossovers, in addition to their excellent resistance to chemical agents. This makes the POLYTERMACON®/AI 200 an optimal selection for coils for motors used in the tool machine industry, the automotive and hermetic motors for the refrigeration. This product is manufactured in two insulation thicknesses: single and double.
- Meets the requirements stated in the following standards:
- ANSI/NEMA MW 1000, sec. MW 35-C y MW 73-C.
- UL Certification: File E102627
- Field coils
- Starter Motors
- Coil for yokes of color TV
- SPECIAL TRANSFORMERS
- Ballast for mercurial lamps.
- DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMERS
- Dry type, class 180°C
- LOW POWER AND FRACTIONAL HORSEPOWER MOTORS
- Hermetically closed (refrigeration).
- Wound starter motors
- MOTORS IN GENERAL
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- Resistant to overloads.
- Easy winding.
- Resistant to Freon 12 and 22 used in refrigeration motor compressors.
- Highly resistant to abrasion.
- High dielectric rigidity even in the presence of moisture.
- Excellent resistance to thermal shock.
- Highly resistant to thermoplastic flow.
- Resistant to solvents.