We are the perfect ally for Assembly Plants and Wire Harness Manufacturers in Mexico!
We are the biggest manufacturers of wire and cable in Mexico
Nowadays we are wire & cable manufacturing leaders in the Electronic, Oil, Construction, Mining, Automotive, Aerospace, OEM’s Telecommunications and Electronic Industries.
Cables for other sectors of the industry
Cables for motors and machinery
- Heavy duty cable, RHH, MTW
- PLTC, ITC, CM, CMR, CMP
Switchboard and transformers cable
- SIS, RHHW, XHHW, wrapped cables
- UL styles 1452 PVC insulation + nylon cover
- Type metal clad cable
- THW and THHN cables
Trustworthy products for your electric projects
We offer wire & cables that are reliable, safe, efficient and have a long service life.
SAE-J-1128 Low Voltage Primary Cable
- PVC Insulation (TWP, GPT, HDT)
- XLPE Insulation (TXL, GXL, SXL)
- Rubber Insulation (HTS)
SAE-J-1127 Low Voltage Battery Cable
- PVC Insulation (STT, SGT)
- XLPE Insualtion (STX, SGX)
- Rubber Insulation (STR, SGR)
ISO 6722 Standard
Cross Section from 0.35mm2 to 30 mm2
- Symmetric conductor structure according to ISO 6722-1Type A
- Asymmetric conductor structure according to ISO 6722-1Type B
JASO D611 Standard
- Thick wall cables from 5f to 30f
- Thin wall cables from 0.3 to 8f
With Flexible conductor or circular compressed stranded (CAV amd CAVS)
TRUCKS AND TRAILERS
- SAE-J-1067 Seven conductors cable for use on trucks and trailers
- SAE-J-2394 Seven conductors cable for ABS power – truck and bus
- SAE-J-2222 Coiled electrical cable
Certified products that warranty their quality
Our cables for the automotive industry comply with industry norms and standards such as SAE, ISO, JASO, as well as specific OEM standards.
Request a quote today
Cables for home appliances and HVAC
FLEXIBLE CORD AND CABLES
- Thermoset insulation 90 to 105°C, 300 and 600V (S, SO, SOW, SOOW, SJ, SJO, SJOO, SJOOW)
- Thermoplastic Parallel 60 to 105°C, 300V (SPT1, SPT2, SPT3)
- Heater Cords 60 to 105°C, 300V (HPN)
- PVC insulation 80 to 105°C, 300 to 600V.
(UL1015, 1007/1569, 1061, 1275, 2464, 2517, etc.)
- XLPE insulation 125 to 150°C, 600 V.
(UL3173, 3321, 3195, 3289, 3290, etc.)
We are a world class company
We produce and test our products with the latest technology.